I am renting a home in town. How do I establish water service?
To establish a new account, you must come to the Town office located at 101 Chalmers Court, with government issued identification, Owner Authorization for Tenant Utility Service form completed and signed by the Owner and a deposit in the amount of $225 for residences.
For more detailed info...

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a business license?
2. How do I schedule a yard waste (brush) pick up?
3. What items can I set out for a bulk pickup?
4. How can I reserve the Gazebo at Rose Hill Park?
5. How do I schedule a bulk item pickup?
6. What day are bulk items picked up?
7. What day is yard waste (brush) picked up?
8. Is there a fee for scheduling a bulk pickup?
9. Can I make a payment by credit card?
10. Can I pay my water bill or taxes online?
11. Can you provide a breakdown of my tax bill e.g. mortgage, real estate tax, tax rate, etc.
12. Is there a fee for making a payment with credit card?
13. How do I register my vehicle in the Town of Berryville? Do I need a vehicle decal?
14. Is there a meals tax?
15. Please explain the Town Personal Property Tax?
16. Please explain the Town Real Estate Tax?
17. Is there a personal property tax?
18. How can I get a trash toter and/or recycle bin?
19. My trash toter and/or recycle bin is/are damaged. How can I get it/them replaced?
20. The street light is out. How do I report it?
21. What items are accepted for recycling?
22. Is there a citizen recycling center for Town resident?
23. Is there a DMV in Berryville?
24. Is there a bus transit in Berryville?
25. Does the Town pickup Christmas trees?
26. I am renting a home in town. How do I establish water service?
27. I have purchased a home in town. How do I establish water service?
28. Is the water and sewer deposit refundable?